magyar nemzet delivers
jelenlegi otthonom, még ötletként
Farkas Molnar, Study for a High Rise, 1923
az ország leggazdagabb embere által vezetett labdarúgó szövetségnek így néz ki a jegyvásárlásra írt weblapja
senki se feledje, hogy előre meg kell váltani a jegyet, a meccs napján - mivel szombatra esik - nem árusítanak!!!
Előre szólok, hogy szombaton fél négykor Torghelle és a Makkabeusok vs Mocskos Náci Csendőrök a Hungária koruti Szentélyben. Aki magyar, velünk tart! Remélem Király Andris boldig hééé-zése fogja aláfesteni a fasisztaverést.
"Molnár szósoroló Péter remegő kézzel a sajttálban túrkál az Edward Snowdenes előadás után" animgif, debasszus nekem is remegett a kezem, tragédia :((((((
- Mahmood Mamdani: But it’s really here I got a sense of it, because a friend of mine took me to a SNCC [Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee] meeting, six or seven months after I was here. At the end of the meeting they announced that buses were going to Montgomery, Alabama, to demonstrate. I went there, got beaten up, thrown in jail…
- Bhakti Shringarpure: How was that? How long were you in jail?
- Mahmood Mamdani: One night. They let you make one phone call, and I called the Ugandan Ambassador in Washington, DC, talked to him, and he said, “What are you doing interfering in the affairs of a foreign country?” I said, “What? We just got our independence! This is the same struggle. Have you forgotten?” Anyway, he got me out. Two or three weeks later, I was in my room. There was a knock at the door. Two gentlemen in trench coats and hats said, “FBI.” I thought, “Wow, just like on television.” They sat down. They were there to find out why I had gone – because this turned out to be big – it is after Montgomery that King organized his march on Selma. They wanted to know who had influenced me. After one hour of probing, the guy said, “Do you like Marx?”
- I said, “I haven’t met him.”
- Guy said, “No, no, he’s dead.”
- “Wow, what happened?”
- “No, no, he died long ago.”
- I thought the guy Marx had just died. So then, “Why are you asking me if he died long ago?”
- “No, he wrote a lot. He wrote that poor people should not be poor.”
- I said, “Sounds amazing.”
- I’m giving you a sense of how naïve I was. After they left, I went to the library to look for Marx. So that was my introduction to Karl Marx.
- Bhakti Shringarpure: The FBI.
- Mahmood Mamdani: The FBI.
10/10-es komment az origo Lupito Nyong’o cikke alatt! Benes dekretumok!